Tuesday 16 June 2015

Some more works I have to share

Hello again everyone. Many who know me will often see me with one , sometimes two big DSLR cameras with me, with a variety of lenses to shot with. However, sometimes, the DSLR is not always the best camera to use. There can be a variety of different reasons for this. 

For this reason, I also make heavy use of my Blackberry . yes, I am die hard Backberry user and love it. I actually like them so much that I purchased two Z-10's just to moth ball them . That way, when it comes time to replace my phone, I will already one in waiting. However, the Z-10 is not siting around gathering dust. Oh no. It makes a really superior camera , its small enough to pack away in confined spaces and great for those times when the big cameras would get in the way . So, this series of images feature heavy use of my Blackberry Z-10 or my Blackberry playbook . Enjoy....
















No comments:

Post a Comment