Thursday 30 May 2013

A few days ago I decided to walk around town and take some random shots of random event. Who knew that i would be going back in time an run into this guy :


One shot that I have wanting to try and get for years finally materialized for me. I have several shots of the air ambulance from ground level, but I was finally able to get some shots of it from above it:



Lastly, on my travels, i was around the Toronto Eaton Center. I saw a bunch of police cars racing towards it, lights and sirens ablaze. This is not a good sign when a bunch of cars come racing in a large team like that. Remember that only a short time ago, there was a very serious shooting there. I followed and ended up about mid point of the  Eaton Center where the police  cars had  stopped .


I had no idea what kind of a call it was for but on my arrival , i saw one officer carrying something we do not see unless it is a very serious call: 


In very short order, officers made an arrest and while I am not privy to the nature of the call, the person arrested was the  very same person who only the Friday previous, was responsible for a significant delay on the TTC as a result of a security related issue on the King Street streetcar at Yonge Street.


So the officers of 51 division who attended this call, thanks for taking a dangerous criminal off the streets, awesome job .

No comments:

Post a Comment